And a hosted application is definitely for you if you travel around a lot – because you'll have access to your information wherever you are.
Cultrix hosted virtual desktops include the following, providing a completely comprehensible cloud computing service:
- Your desktops and data available from anywhere
- All maintenance, support, backups and the latest version of Microsoft Office
- Software consistency – with everyone using the same versions
- Option to extend support to cover your local computers
- Cheaper desktop hardware – there's no need for powerful machines in the office
- Addition of applications such as Sage or Quickbooks, even your own bespoke software could be run in the Cultrix cloud
Work faster, anywhere,
more securely, with Cultrix Cloud
Multiple layers of security protect your data including 24/7/365 security officers, enterprise-class firewalls, managed updates, and encrypted backups.
Virtual desktops are operated in a professionally monitored environment with multiple power and Internet connections, and on-site spares for all equipment.
You can grow or shrink your cloud computing environment to your business needs. More space or less users - you can scale up or down with ease.
You don't have to worry about anything
With a hosted cloud computing application you don't have to worry about maintenance, reliability or security updates.
What our customers say
Cultrix has shown me what technology can do now not only for my business but for me personally, in terms of efficiency.
Rachel from Halifax.
Getting a quote from us is easy
Simply get a quote online or request a callback. If there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help. Just call on 0330 333 5793 or email us.
Looking for your own white label cloud platform for your customers?
Cultrix is a white label specialist providing fully branded cloud services on behalf of many other IT companies.